Friday, September 5, 2014

Tonight's conference calls: Ever wonder if you'd be a good life coach?

Friday! Already?

Getting ready for the first Q &A conference calls (tonight!) regarding life coaching. (It's been full for days so I won't give you a link -- but if you're on my mailing list and were away for the holiday weekend, *open the latest newsletters in your inbox!*). I planned one call, expected 30 or 40 people, but so far got almost 300 so I'll be doing three - and turning a lot of people away. I hope this means that lots of people really want to be life coaches. Because, boy, does the world need you.


When you *want* to be a life coach, that almost always means you're a natural, and that you've been doing life coaching informally for a long time. All you need is some good tools, and some realistic, humane methods for marketing - not the ones that include formidably perfect web sites (or any websites at all!)  or walking up to people at parties and saying, "Hello. I'd like to be your coach." 

 (Choke!) 

Good coaches have high empathy levels - they can't hustle! Fortunately there are lots of better ways to get clients. I've had to develop them for myself through the years, and they work. My methods got high praise from a businessman attending last year's coach training at the Frankfurter Ring in Germany: he called them 'brilliant new strategies for passive marketing'

A good coach is so important. If we all had coaches, we'd stop fussing about how we procrastinate or fear to take important steps or get stopped and don't start again. With a good coach standing by, we'd slowly, steadily put our gifts to work. We'd quit being mad at ourselves and fearing the passage of time. We'd have one of the best tools ever devised for overcoming almost every kind of Resistance.

Yes, I'm a believer.


I will give you the link to my last coach training. I'm retiring from face-to-face trainings and going back to writing. So grab it while you can. November 14, 2014 is your last chance. 

http://www.frankfurter-ring.de/index.php?id=197&kid=10454  (English)

http://www.frankfurter-ring.de/index.php?id=6&kid=10454  (German)

No comments:

Post a Comment